Is your firm looking for top-notch legal professionals for direct hire or contract help? Xcentri Legal can help. Here are just a few of the candidates we are actively working with. For more information or to specifically discuss your particular requirements, contact us today.
Candidate 1 #255899
Areas of focus: Mass Tort, Family Law, and Litigation
Candidate 1 for the last 3.5 years has been a Mass Tort Settlement Program Coordinator at Garretson Resolution Group. She was the key point of contact for all the Mass Tort clients, attorneys, claimants, and insurance companies. She also has experience as a Family Law Paralegal handling full cycle Paralegal duties for a large case load. Ginger is a thorough, hardworking, and personable professional, who would make an immediate positive impact on your firm.
Candidate 2 #284961
Areas of focus: Insurance Defense Litigation (Workers Compensation) and Medical Malpractice
Candidate 2 is an excellent tenured Insurance Defense Litigation Paralegal who is trained in both liability and workers compensation. She has been at her current firm for the last 5 years . She has experience in motor vehicle negligence, med mal, construction law, employment law, workers compensation, asbestos, and slip and falls. She is also accustom to handling a large caseload. She is well versed in facilitating the negotiation processes between multiple parties, researching and obtaining expert witnesses, trial preparation, preparing pleadings, and drafting discovery requests and responses. She also coordinates and prepares for depositions and mediations for several litigation attorneys.
Candidate 3 #286261
Areas of focus: Real Estate:
Summary: The candidate is currently working for a large regional law firm handling all aspects of paralegal duties for commercial real estate closing attorneys. The candidate primarily assists commercial shopping center clients. The candidate is confidentially looking for new opportunities. The candidate has approximately 13 years’ experience as a paralegal, principally in commercial real estate and foreclosures but also has handled residential real estate closings in the past. The candidate has a Paralegal Associates’ Degree.
1. Responsibilities include:
- Reviewing Title Abstracts;
- Drafting closing documents, including Deeds, Mortgages/Deeds of Trust, Notes, Guarantees, Assignments, Leases, and Estoppels;
- Completing final title policies; and
- Drafting Contracts of Sale, Letters, Notices, and Demands
2. Enjoys a fast-paced law firm environment but is open to exploring corporate opportunities as well
Is looking for a base salary between $55,000-65,000
Candidate 4 #286242
Candidate 4 #286242 is an experienced Paralegal with 20 years of legal experience and 15 years of litigation experience. She specializes in corporate and complex business litigation, and her experience also encompasses employment litigation, personal injury, insurance defense, and trust and estate matters. She has experience with filings in the North Carolina Complex Business Court; State Court filings in counties across North Carolina; Federal Filings in the Western, Eastern and Middle districts of North Carolina, the North Carolina Court of Appeals, the Supreme Court of North Carolina, and the Federal Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Candidate 5 #266259
Trademark and Franchise Paralegal:
Summary: The candidate is currently a Senior Paralegal at a publicly traded company focusing on franchise, corporate governance, and trademark issues. The candidate has 9 years’ experience as a Trademark Paralegal at both a national and a global law firm and 11+ years’ paralegal experience in general. The candidate is also a North Carolina Notary Public. The candidate has experience navigating the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office website, international trademark databases, and Saegis and with daily docketing reporting through Patricia. The candidate has extensive understanding with both domestic and international trademark laws and procedures and would be an excellent addition to any IP or franchise team.
1. Responsibilities include:
- Preparing franchise documents;
- Maintaining Franchise Disclosure Document disclosure process;
- Prosecuting and maintaining state, federal, and international trademark portfolios, including preparing and filing initial and renewal applications and other required filings, tracking deadlines, reviewing specimens, reviewing trademark watch notices;
- Assisting with corporate governance matters;
- Managing new client intake; and
- Communicating with local counsel in over 50 countries on client matters
2. Supported at least eight trademark attorneys and seven paralegals in offices on both sides on the country