Xcentri Legal works exclusively with legal professionals, placing individuals at all levels in direct hire positions at firms ranging from small boutique practices to Am Law 200 firms across the nation.
Are you an legal professional seeking a new opportunity? If so, we’re here to help. Contact us today and one of our experienced recruiters will be in touch to discuss what you’re looking for and review our current opportunities
Our experienced legal recruitment team offers our clients personalized service, an understanding of the unique aspects of hiring legal professionals, and a commitment to excellence in all phases of the search process.
In our innovative staffing and recruitment process for legal professionals, we fully engage our clients to gain a full understanding of the critical expectations and requirements of each specific role so that we can find the perfect fit for candidates and clients alike. Our candidate search and screening process for legal professionals incorporates the latest recruitment and analysis technologies enabling us to conduct efficient and specialized searches. If you’re looking to hire a key member for your law practice that you need for long-term success, it’s critical that your recruitment partner fully invests in the process…and we do that!
Here are just a few of the various legal professional roles we work with:
• Litigation Attorney/Paralegal
• Corporate Attorney/Paralegal
• Bankruptcy Attorney/Paralegal
• Criminal Law Attorney/Paralegal
• Immigration Attorney/Paralegal
• Personal Injury Attorney/Paralegal
• Employment Law Attorney/Paralegal
• M&A Attorney/Paralegal
• Real Estate Attorney/Paralegal
• Patent Attorney/Paralegal
• Family Law Attorney/Paralegal
• Workers Compensation Attorney/Paralegal
• Mass Tort Attorney/Paralegal
• Legal Secretary/Assistant
• Litigation Support Manager
• Legal Analyst
• Word Processor/Proofreader
• Contract Attorney/Paralegal
• Firm Administrator
• Case Manager
• Billing Coordinator
• eDiscovery Attorney/Paralegal
• eDiscovery Project Manager
If you have hopes of advancing your career but aren’t sure how to find new opportunities—especially in the midst of COVID-19—a recruiter might be just what you need! Many paralegals are unfamiliar with the work recruiters do, so Paralegal Voice host Jill Francisco sits down with legal recruiter Jillian Kuehl to discuss how recruiters can advocate for you in your job hunt and help you take the next step in your career with confidence.